Online Coaching + Course:
Navigating Healthy Group Conflict
Discover personalized strategies for building trust and resiliency through team conflict and the disruptions caused by the pandemic.
personalized action plan
data driven insight
Share This Class:
Conflict is inevitable. Unfortunately, we often experience conflict as painful and discouraging. But conflict can also be productive. Healthy conflict can lead to growth, development, and results. Drawing from organizational psychology and your unique Birkman profile, this course gives you self-awareness and tools to confidently and effectively deal with interpersonal and group conflict. By the end of the course, you’ll have a list of personalized conflict management strategies for your life and work.
This course is for you if you...
- Feel stuck or are currently navigating challenging interpersonal or workplace conflict
- Want to more effectively mediate or navigate conflict on your team or in your personal relationships
- Recently experienced a difficult or painful workplace conflict
This course requires you to have taken an in depth occupational and behavioral assessment called the Birkman. If you haven’t taken the Birkman yet, you can purchase your report below.
This is a 4 week online course and cohort experience. Each week includes an hour or less of online videos, readings, and practical activities that you complete on your own. Then, you’ll join a weekly group coaching session (on Zoom for 60 minutes each). The whole experience is designed to give you practical strategies that you can implement right away.
***The next offering will be in early 2022.****
You won’t get vague (and unhelpful) cliche advice such as “communication is key” in this course. You also won’t get a canned formula as a fix-all for every situation. Instead, you’ll develop personalized conflict management strategies that are informed by in depth insight into your mindset, behavioral pattern, and personal values. (Scroll down for more info about each learning module).
Drawing from organizational psychology and your unique behavior patterns, this course gives you the self-awareness and tools you need to confidently and effectively deal with interpersonal and group conflict.
This module will help you to:
- Learn to recognize various types of conflict.
- Better understand how your behavior pattern and mindset affects how you navigate conflict.
This module will help you to:
- Better understand how your communication patterns and expectations for your relationships affect how you handle conflict.
- Develop personalized strategies for communicating more effectively during conflict and handling navigating the interpersonal dynamics of your team more productively.
Going through change, whether planned or unplanned is a common flash point for conflict in relationships and on teams. This module will help you to:
- Become more self aware of how your basic orientation to change and control might drive interpersonal and group conflict.
- Develop personalized change management strategies that insight from organizational psychology and your Birkman profile.
Building on insight from the previous three weeks, this workshop style session will help you develop personalized, proactive strategies for leading healthy, productive conflict in your setting. Together, we’ll draw from course materials to engage in healthy, productive conflict.